April 21, 2016 By steve 0 Comment
News & promotions
- Budget Guide to KalimantanHow to explore Kalimantan on the cheap. If you are looking for the road less travelled, you’ll find it Indonesian Kalimantan: the bigger, wilder and much less... The post Budget Guide to Kalimantan appeared first on Wild Travel Story.
- Far Horizons: Motorbiking the WorldMeet Christopher Many & Laura Pattara The world is full of wanderlust and daring, of adventurers and pilgrims who journey far, conquer high mountains and cross empty... The post Far Horizons: Motorbiking the World appeared first on Wild Travel Story.
- Borneo’s Wild Orangutans: Kutai National ParkTracking Orangutans It’s hot and steamy away from the Sangatta River but a distant boom lures us deep into the forest where wild orangutans roam. The air... The post Borneo’s Wild Orangutans: Kutai National Park appeared first on Wild Travel Story.
- My Top 5 Travel TraditionsWhat quirky little routines do you fly away with when you travel overseas? Superstitious or celebratory, everyone plots, plans and packs for their adventures just a little... The post My Top 5 Travel Traditions appeared first on Wild Travel Story.
- Braving the Bus to Serendipity BeachFlashback….Cambodia On the eve of our return to Cambodia, we flash back 10 years to a time when our backpacks were smaller, our budgets tighter and we... The post Braving the Bus to Serendipity Beach appeared first on Wild Travel Story.